Email Us At:
A One-Stop Online Information & Resources Centre,
Website, Blog, And Portal
By GAO HANYI "Laoshi" (Teacher)
On His Love For Teaching.
Let Gao Laoshi
Share With You His
Valuable Experience, Ideas And Thoughts
On How Be A Truly Effective & Good Teacher, Instructor or Trainer.
Brief Introduction Of Gao "Laoshi"
is a language instructor
who is specialised in teaching English-speaking adults
to speak the Mandarin Chinese language.
Gao Laoshi's Mandarin
Chinese language conversation courses are
conducted in Kuching city, Sarawak state, East Malaysia (Borneo Island).
has taught more than 1000 adults (13 - 85 years old).
Yes, Gao Laoshi's youngest student is 13-year-old and oldest
student is 85-year-old.
Among the adult students that Gao Laoshi
has taught, many of them are professionals,
such as doctors, lawyers, architects, quantity surveyors, engineers,
teachers, principals and headmasters, university professors,
police officers, immigration officers, customs officers,
business men and women, expatriates, etc.
The expatriates (from all over the world) among Gao Laoshi's
students, hailed from:
The United States of America (USA), United Kingdom (UK),
Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Poland, Austria,
Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Korea, Japan,
Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Brunei, Philippines, etc.
So, what is it like to teach adults from so many different countries
and background? How to teach effectively while at the same time
being able to handle the high demands of the professional students?
Ok, through this LoudSir.Com
would like to share with you his joys and pains as a teacher and instructor.
What are the problems he has faced and how did he overcome them?
- What Are The Problems Gao Laoshi Faced As A Teacher And How Did He Overcome Them?
- How Did Gao Laoshi (As A Teacher) Contribute Towards Developing A World-Class
System To Teach The Mandarin Chinese language?
- How To Be More Than A Good Teacher? How To Be A Top Teacher?
- How To Be An Effective & Empowering Teacher?
- How To Teach Adults Differently From Children?
- Why Must A Teacher Stay Up-to-date With The Latest Information?
- How Should A Teacher Balance Between Using His / Her Head And Heart?
- Why Is It Necessary To Constantly Upgrade & Improve So As To Remain The
- What Is The Different Between An Ordinary Teacher and A Great Teacher?
- How To Be A Good Teacher And Be Rewarded Financially At The Same Time?
In the 21st century we are living in, a "knowledge-based world",
a teacher's role is even more important. The quality and ability
of a teacher to effectively "educate" and "train" his / students
in a particular knowledge or skill is of fundamental importance.
A truly effective teacher / trainer / instructor in the 21st century, must be:
- Firm & Stern
- A Person of Principle
- Dedicated & Selfless
Thank you for dropping by. We hope you have found the information you are looking for.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to email us. Thank you.
Online Teaching & Training Resources And
Secrets To Being An Effective Teacher & Trainer In the 21st Century.